Thursday, January 18, 2007

How Many Gallons of Hair Spray..?

Good morning. I am sure that after the fork in the electrical socket and the 14 gallons of hairspray required to achieve that hairstyle, we are all very very awake now. This is my sister, circa 1988-1989 sometime, with her boyfriend at the time, who we all thought was so cute at the time.. Now that I look back, his eyes are way too close together, his nose is crooked, and his teeth look like chiclets. My mother made my sister's dress, by the way. It had a peplum and a funky mermaid-looking skirt, as I recall. I had to wear it later, when my sister outgrew it and I (sort of) grew into it.. only by then it was WAY out of style.. but that's the way it always worked.
Here we have a rare moment of not-trying-to-kill-each-other... although my sister does look like she is thinking about going medieval on my @$$..
I can't remember if I have posted this one before. If I have, sorry about it, but I just have to say.. that's the steepest staircase I;ve ever seen! This was at a beach house we rented.. note that my legs don't even reach out far enough to bend my knees.. I wonder how I got down from there?? LOL

Ok, I'm getting back to work now. I may go to see Trigger this afternoon, if the supposed "wintry weather" cooperates..

1 comment:

The Princess said...

I love the picture of me and you on the piano... We look so happy...Some of the things you say make me die laughing. don't ever change your humor cause u r ALways cracking me up!!!! LOve ya. If you think todays post is good just wait till you see what I found for tomarrow and Saturday!!! Heeheheheh... It's on SpEEEE'S