Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Love These Pictures..

Trigger's barn name has been changed now. He is now known around our barn as "Blogger." And for the record, he does NOT have the Dread Disease after all. They don't know what it is for sure, but it isn't that. So ok. It's going away anyway.
We went on a great ride yesterday. We loped and even galloped, and at one point, even jumped! It was great fun and I stayed in the saddle the whole time, so I really can't wait to do it again. :-)

This morning I went to church with A1 and CJ and (will wonders never cease!!) L. L did great.. he sang the hymns and only rolled his eyes once. We went to lunch at Olive Garden after and stuffed ourselves with pasta.

All in all, a good day. Tomorrow, we're going to see the place where we're hoping to have the wedding.. fun stuff! Tomorrow: Pics of the Ryan Nicholas Inn, maybe?

And sadly, I am out of horrid childhood pictures for the moment. I will have to scan some more. ;-)

2 comments:

The Princess said...

How could u possibly run out of childhood photos???? The HORROR... actually it is for me cause I look forward to the commentary and Laughing my ASS Off about it. Okay I'll continue on for you ytill you reload...
As for the pics of Trig... he's so cute. I especially like the 2nd one where his mouth is open... Like he's running and singing.... Call me later... I'm gonna go post now....=)

Anonymous said...

Trigger is so beautiful!
I'm still drooling over the nine west shoes that look like little girl tap shoes, but being good and waiting to see if they go on sale. You should get them too, since you really seem to like them. It's good to indulge yourself sometimes.
FF