Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday

My boy went to the trainer's today. Did I mention that the trainer (TO) is a roping champion of some kind? Yeah. He's good. And I was pleased to see that he had his own Parelli stuff. :D I definitely made the right choice for a trainer, I think. He also does farrier work, so he will be putting shoes on Trigger when we start riding him. I am really excited about this... Anybody know where I can get a good saddle for relatively cheap?
Here is L with his new toy.. an inflatable movie screen! We watched cartoons in the backyard last night. (No, his shirt is not wet in the pic.. it's just a trick of the light in the camera lens). We lit tiki torches and sat outside with a bottle of wine, watching cartoons on a theatre-sized movie screen.. it was better than any other movie date I've ever been on. :)

I have to give credit where credit is due. That man is awesome.

So now it's off to bed to read the rest of another Jodi Picoult novel.

Aside to Papa Ridgeback: Sorry I didn't make it to church. L is just ... not going to agree to come to church. The only way I think I might get him to one is if I start singing at Welcome. Oh well. I know his reasons, and I don't disagree with them, so what can I do?

Eh. Goodnight, all.

1 comment:

joe hall said...

I got him.