Monday, September 11, 2006

Fruitcakes

I'm still feeling "oochie" as MM would say.. my stomach is still in strong disagreement with whatever I ate Saturday night. I am supposed to go to the gym today, but AC has invited me to lunch, and I really don't feel like working out. So I may start working out again tomorrow. I don't know.

I have to go to the feed store this afternoon, and then to band practice. Hopefully I can make it an early night. And hopefully this will be a short week. Thursday we are leaving for Tallahassee for the big CLemson-FSU game.

I have broken the news to L that I am going to wear a Clemson shirt to the game. I'll wear my Seminoles hat, but the shirt is solid orange. He is taking it surprisingly well. :) We watched football yesterday.. well off and on.. mostly he watched football and I slept using him (his chest, his stomach) as a pillow. It was quite nice.

Today I am once again without most of my coworkers.. The lucky ducks are at the beach. I wish I was at the beach. *sigh* I know what I need. I need some music.

How about some Jimmy Buffett? Fruitcakes. That'll work...

1 comment:

joe hall said...

"Waiting" - Santana

From The Playlist that never played.