Thursday, September 14, 2006

Chop Chop

Yesterday after work I went to see Trigger. It was raining, so we didn't play very many games outside like we usually do. We did a quick run through of all the games and then went back to the barn. I had to lock Sundance in his stall because he kept biting Trigger and making him get upset while I was trying to pick out his feet.

Once I had Sundance out of the way, I spent about an hour brushing Trigger, petting him, cleaning out his front hooves, combing out his mane. It amazes me that his mane never gets snarled and tangled like Amara's used to.. It stays long, untangled (for the most part) and pretty. His tail is another story.. it's the color of red mud now.

He is still a pretty horse.. he just looks golden and... orange.. now. But maybe that's good. He's a clemson fan too.

We ate dinner with A2 and the boys. A1 was busy and didn't get home until after we left. And today is already busy..

Mom is coming home today.. UT is driving her in a rental car to a hospital in Danbury NC, where she will stay until we can get rid of the MRSA and find another surgeon to put her hip back in.

I have about a thousand things to do before we leave for Tallahassee today, most notably packing some clothes to wear.. So I'd better get off of this thing and get with it. I might be away from the blogosphere until Tuesday..

No comments: