Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Last night was so weird. I didn't sleep well. L said this morning that he didn't either, that the dog was howling all night. I don't know how in the world he ever heard the dog howling, because he was snoring like a chainsaw or something.

Strangely enough, I don't feel particularly bad this morning, so I guess that's okay.

It's going to be a busy day.. I have a proposal to submit, and two classes to prepare for (that I'm teaching, not taking). When I get home, I have to finish stripping the bathroom wallpaper (only one more wall to go..).

And today is S's birthday (aka Muffinhead). I can't believe she's 16 today!

Today is also my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. That's a LONG time..

I think I will go visit Trigger tomorrow. I talked to TO yesterday aftenoon, and he said that Trig has already been in the chute, has been jumping barrels, and has been on the platform. :D I can't wait to see him! Sounds like they'll be riding soon!

No comments: