Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Father's Wedding



The wedding this weekend was awesome. A very small, private ceremony, very elegant, and very, very nice...

We all enjoyed it and also meeting our new "step-family." Dad's new wife is very nice and extremely beautiful and he looked happier than I've ever seen him.. at least happier than I can ever remember seeing him.

My sister was in rare form, as was S, who, like, talked, like 100000000 miles a minute, like, the whole time, and like is totally like unsatisfied with like everything about her like totally perfect body and her totally perfect face and her totally, like, perfect hair...LOL Exhausting but loveable.

We missed our flight on the way back.. L was livid.. I've never seen him like that, and still he was 10x better than J on his best day. I must stop and wonder for a minute how I got so lucky...

.
.
.

Ok.. so today I cleaned out my car, but didn't wash it. I made 2 trips to Tractor supply for horse feed, alfalfa cubes, and wood shavings, along with a new manure fork and a broom for the tack room... Did Parelli lesson #1.. sitting in the round pen with my horse and watching him for 30 minutes. He kept coming over and looking at me like "what the heck are you DOING down there???" And nuzzling me and sniffing me and trying to eat my Parelli guide book.

He almost let me spray him down with the hose, (just a little bit) but still no luck with the bug spray bottle.

I also bought a ticket to Arkansas today. Mom's surgery is scheduled for the day after tomorrow. Here's hoping everything goes according to plan.

L and I are about to leave for our INdependence Day Dinner.. We were supposed to go to the lake with A1-3, but they went at noon, and we had too much to do. So, it's downtown Greenville for a few hours, and then home.

Later: Fireworks...

No comments: