Monday, July 17, 2006

the beatings continue

I hereby declare today a complete waste of my time for the following reasons:
1) Everyone felt that today was a good reason to screw up and/or yell at me
2) I got less than nothing done
3) I had to face a realization today that I did not want to face, and I am not happy about it. And if a certain man thinks that the issue isn't going to be discussed further, he needs to think again. And again.
4) And again.
5) My mother's soap opera continues to drag on, and I am ready to throw up my hands, change my name, and move to another country

...and so, in the words of the immortal Dorothy Parker,

That's why I shot myself.

1 comment:

joe hall said...

Yup, it's the mean beating season. Gas prices go up, many are angry ... and here come the wholesale beatings.