Thursday, July 27, 2006

Becoming Gold

Yes, I am listening to Marc Cohn again. This is not unusual.

I am also closer than ever to finishing the website project I have been working on for part of the last year. I say "part of" because I have had to squeeze it in between grant proposals, which come in an ever increasing deluge. Seriously. I'm up to my waist in paper right now. And I could use some waders because that's a lot of BS. ;)

And.. as of right now, it looks like Mom's surgery is going forward tomorrow morning. Those of you who are tight with the big G, now would be the time to pray for us. Those who aren't.. light a candle or something.

Tonight L and I are going grocery shopping, and then making spaghetti for dinner, because I'd rather eat spaghetti than pork chops today. I think L was looking forward to the chops, but he's very nice to me, and there's always tomorrow. Saturday is date night and I think L is planning to go to Cafe and Then Some. I've always heard about it, but I 've never been there. It should be fun. Looking forward to it. At least one morning this weekend I am going to the pool with an Oprah magazine, a novel, and a thermos full of something cold. Later: Something more interesting, I promise.

3 comments:

joe hall said...

Aw gosh, why can't we have the more interesting now???

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»