Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Meh..

Ok, so it's never as bad as I think it is. So L is not the perfect man, because, like the Easter Bunny, that creature does not exist. He's more like Santa Claus.. you rarely see him, but you know he exists. ;)

L is great. He just has his moments of temporary insanity.. not quite a frequent as mine, but he does have them. At any rate, I am glad that discussion is over.

My back still hurts from putting up the fence, and my head still hurts from clenching my teeth all day yesterday. This might be one of those nights where I can do nothing but run a bubble bath and settle in with a book for a few hours.

That and look for my cookbooks so I can finally post the BEEF!

3 comments:

joe hall said...

AAAhh man! We gotts to wait another day?!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»