Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Well... I AM Irish...

Sometimes I think a girl just needs a stiff drink.
Or at least a stiff something-or-other.
Just saying.

I realized this evening that I hadn't had a drink in over a month. Such as situation should not be allowed to stand.

Two martinis later, I am feeling pretty darn good. See? Just goes to show.... Something or other. I will remember eventually.

L and I went through the registry finally.. that was entertaining. Go to Bed Bath & Beyond and enter "L" as the first name, and "Pfister" as the last name, and you will find our list. L hates all of the bedding on the registry, despite the fact that we need new sheets.

I guess I will have to find a duvet set that he can tolerate. :-) He likes stripes and abhors floral prints. I like geometrics and can tolerate stripes, but don't lurve them.

Anyway.
Tomorrow is the boss's day off.
I am going horseback riding after work, provided it isn't too hot, which it undoubtedly will be.
Tomorrow: Trigger!!!

2 comments:

The Princess said...

yeah drinks... yes sometimes you just gotta have one!!! Wow well I've been working on the same crap all day and can't seem to get it to work.... I have literally been working on the same frickin file for 3 hours.... hate it... can't figure it out!!! AAAGGGHHH. Had fun last night!! Have fun with Trigger.

Anonymous said...

This was one reason we registered for our Honeymoon (other than the fact that we couldn't afford a week in London on our own!). We wouldn't have to worry about decorating styles (I like sea colors, B likes earth colors)... Right now, we just have both around.

And as for not having a drink for a whole month--sweetie, it's not even Lent!