Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sometimes..

It was that kind of day. Trust me.
I don't know why I have to be so hard on myself, honestly. I stay mad at myself most of the time, and for the stupidest things! If anyone ever said to me the things I think about myself, I'd beat them senseless.

Seriously, yesterday was an exercise in what happens when you take your Adderall and then get hyper-focused on the wrong thing. It was not pretty. Not pretty at all.

Band practice got canceled. I came home and messed with ebay while L cooked some thai noodles with peanut sauce for dinner. I went to bed early, but was still awake and tossing and turning well after L came to bed and was already snoring. I guess going to bed early isn't an option with the Adderall either.

Still, it's a definite improvement over not having it. At least I am productive now, even when I'm in a bad mood. I also weighed in this morning at 127 pounds. I haven't seen that number since at least 2004 sometime.

And now it's time again to head to work, where I will stick to my list and try to avoid being distracted. It may be a closed-door day today.

1 comment:

The Princess said...

Unfortunatley some days are just like that... I have them tooo.As you well know!!! LOL.Finally made it to my training and did it it was good but about froze my azz off in the meeting room at the hotel!1 Going to cato's tonight so i'll write ya back more tomorrow. I'll probably try to post before I leave work today!!!