Friday, August 03, 2007

Adios

Ok, this has been the busiest day in recent history, and that's saying something.

Here's my latest new thing.. a dress form I bought on ebay.. It is wearing my future Halloween costume.

Then we have Trigger this morning, wearing his new saddle and tack and saddle bags. He looks nice in blue, and is quite pleased with himself.
But he got bored with groundwork pretty quick and started falling asleep, so we had to go on a trail ride...
It got hot.
But we had fun. Then I went to lunch with TO, who I hadn't seen in a long time. :-)
After that I picked up my still-broken computer and went to try and fill my prescription before leaving for vacation. The lady wouldn't fill it, said it had to be the exact date of the prescription or she wouldn't do it. She kept saying "it's a narcotic."

Erm. I don't think Adderall is a narcotic, sweetie. It's an amphetamine. And it's been prescribed by my freaking doctor, so quit looking at me like I'm some kind of criminal already. That means that Monday while I'm at the beach, I have to find a drugstore and have them call my doctor's office and then maybe they'll fill my (very expensive) prescription.

And now.. I have to go pack. I'm off to Florida for a week. AC is housesitting while I'm gone.. Monster is staying at the vet for the week because he is sick..

So.. There may be sparse updates this week...
But we'll be back soon, with a tan. :-)

3 comments:

The Princess said...

You will be able to get it refilled if you have theperscription. There are some strict rules about the filling date but It's really not a big deal depends on which pharmacy you go to, I've been to oneswho act perfesionally and do there job then the one's where old biddy's that work behind the counter make it there HOBBY to meddle in other personal business and therefore pass on ther judgement... whi gives a fuck lady give me damn meds!!! =) heheheh just sayin...

Anonymous said...

Generally, your Dr's office can give permission for it to be filled early (explain that you are going on vacation). Which, granted, doesn't help you now, since it's Saturday, but for further reference. I used to do it all the time when I worked at a Dr's office. I swear, if I had a nickel for everyone who called in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving and Christmas asking for some Xanax for the "plane ride" to go see their families, I'd be retired!

Anonymous said...

haha trigger looks like hes flying very very very low down that hill. its cutee