Monday, August 20, 2007

That Kind of Day

I can already tell that today is going to be..
That Kind of Day.

How do I know this? Perhaps a list:

1) I had a dream last night that L and I were plotting to assassinate some evil ruler of some foreign country, and I had to hide in a public bathroom, where I was supposed to throw away a disposable razor. For some reason this was vitally important to the plan. Then he went to go do some other part of the plan while I checked out a bombed out flea market. The people there gathered around me, and none of them were natives of the country we were in either. Usually if I have a dream where I am in some suspenseful situation (i.e. trying not to get caught doing something), I am very anxious. My heart pounds and I feel terrified. This morning, I woke up nonplussed and very very hot. (It is a million degrees in my bedroom this morning).

2) While making my breakfast, I put coffee creamer in my cereal! I had to drain the bowl into my coffee cup (which isn't as bad as it sounds, because it was an overly large coffee cup and not a large bowl) and replace it with milk. My cereal tasted weird, but not in a bad way.

3) My first realization when thinking about work this morning is that my two major projects that have been hanging over my head are now completed. So now I should be able to do my job in my sleep. Not sure that this is a good thing, really.

So.. now the time has come to put the convertible top up, pack up my junk, and head to the office..
Later: Band Practice?

1 comment:

The Princess said...

were you really up tying on your computer at 5:00 this morning??/ Wow we live in different time zones!!! So yes i'm at work and will be adding to my blogg later in the day!! Love ya