Saturday, December 23, 2006

Marriage Made in Hell, Part Deux

Are we noticing the same things? Like for instance that the bridesmaids in all of these pictures are the same people?? And that these dresses look like Frankenstein creations.. like some seamstress collected dead bridesmaid dress parts and slapped them all together for this snazzy look.. chintz like the curtains at the Holiday Inn and a velvet short sleeved bodice.. but the bodice had a scoop neck and showed arms so to prevent any impure thoughts, they had to tack on a high collar and long sleeves..
Even on the baby's dress.. ! That toddler is my sister, by the way. That dress now graces a ragdoll in my mother's storage shed. Note the supermodel on the left with the enormous hair.. you will be seeing her again in a future installment of MMiH.
This is probably the most dressed-up I have ever seen my grandparents. I am totally diggin the groovy powder blue tuxedos.. and we all know how I feel about nylon formal dresses, so.. do I really need to go there? I love Gm's corsage in this pic though. And the Marge Simpson 'do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yall look like the cast of Hee Haw ......

Neil D

The Princess said...

hi I tried to poston mine and couldn't ...so I'll keep tryin' Love ya!!!

Nimba and Rubi said...

hhaha