Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm Tired. Here's More Pics.

Here we have the Dynamic Duo, the surest recipe for trouble the world has ever seen. W was my bestest friend for almost my entire childhood. We had so much fun together, trying to fish in mud puddles and drainage ditches, chasing each other with worms, frogs, nets, tricycles, pitchforks, and anything else someone was willing to be chased with. This pic looks like a postcard or something. It's just that cute. These two pics are rarities in our collection.. so cute your teeth rot on impact. W's pants are too short, too.

Then we have... this. I may have been four or five in this picture, and already a horse nut. This is pretty much what I look like now, only with boobs and without the dress. And now the horse is much, much taller. And his mane hasn't fallen out. Note the fab avocado green decor.. avocado tablecloth, avocado shag carpet.. and the requisite curlicued picture frame and oil lamp that to my knowledge was never filled nor lit. It was just... there, to make our house look like some sort of avocado green version of Miss Kitty's boudoir.. or at the very least, something out of "Gunsmoke." Note also the snazzy red knee socks. I still love wildly colored fluffy socks.. my sock drawer is stuffed beyond capacity with them. The strawberry print jumper, not so much. Note once again the peter pan collar. Just saying.

3 comments:

The Princess said...

you rode that horse so much the end of the stick was worn down. Didn't they have to replace the ears to, He took a beatin, and goin,. Probably one of the best investments in toys during our childhood...BTW I found MR. Racoon in the top of my closet yesterday...poor guy... Summer says what the Hell happened to the thing???I'l take a pic and post it so you can see him in all his glory!!!

The Princess said...

WOW nerd day okay so that explains it... I was getting worried there for a minute, Still the butt is in full glory!!!
I Love the picture of you and Western Electric!!! His pants are almost capri's....;)))
Love ya... Send a pic of the Quilt!!! And you riding Trigger...How's the foot?

Just posted this but realized I sent it to myself...heheheh ttyl.

Anonymous said...

WOW You say you look like that now .... only you have boobs and you're naked ? Almost sounds cool but ...... I think I'd throw ya back and wait for a bigger one .... whatever ...

btw ... princess is unreal ...

NEIL D.