Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday Starvation List

Another day, another weird mood. So, a list:

1) He really does love me. If I'd stop being such an idiot, I could keep that firmly in mind. Yes, I want him to talk-- but not just about the dreaded M-word. It's something we need to work on.. nothing more, nothing less.

2) My god, I am starving today. I ate my lunch at 10 am because I was just about to die from starvation.

3) I don't feel like working AT ALL. Despite this, I have been quite productive today. Everybody is out sick so there's no distractions really. Aside from the nagging hunger, that is. And the fear of contracting whatever Death-Virus has leveled the rest of the office, but strangely, not me. (Me! Who usually catches everything that comes within a two state radius!)

4) Rollin out of the speakers right now: "You Won't be Satisfied (Until You Break My Heart)" by Louis Armstrong (and it sounds like Billie Holiday singing the female part)...

5) Watched the Biggest Loser last night.. It's a little strange.. but interesting. L and I believe that the hostess lady is pudgy because it would be just too mean if all of the staff corralling the fat people were typical Hollywood airbrushed, too-skinny cardboard perfection types. I would also like to see what actually goes on there, without the artful edits. In all seriousness, what those people are doing is to be admired. The rest of us could stand some power-workouts too. Especially yours truly.

Trigger, however, is in perfect shape.

Tomorrow: Trail riding!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

My thoughts exactly.. the lady from the biggest loser..yes she is round.....
heheheh they are workin hard and for the good of themselves... hahaha...


don't worry so much about the mmmmmMMMMM thing
then you'll be stuck AND take it from a PRO... 2 and counting... it ain't all it's cracked up to be... someone who Loves you is just as precious as a Title!