Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Naptime

I talked to grandmother today. No word yet on the doctors' decision about her hip. Hopefully they'll decide something soon.

I've been so tired all day; I sort of slogged through the day, dreaming about coming home and curling up with L for a nice nap before dinner. Which is precisely what I did. He cooked spaghetti, we watched NCSI, and now I am getting ready to go back to bed.

He has several other shows that he wants to watch tonight.. Lucky him. He doesn't have to get up at 5 am. I wish he felt like going to bed.. he is incredibly nice to sleep with. But I had my snuggle and my nap, so I can't really complain much.

I hope I will feel better tomorrow. I feel awfully achy and weak though, and my stomach hurts. I don't want to be sick. : So I am going to bed now.

No comments: