Saturday, October 01, 2005

Gone and Done It

Well I finally put the ring on ebay. I probably won't sell it and will just get stuck paying the $20 listing fee, with my luck.. but I didn't want to risk having to sell it to someone for $3 because I didn't want to pay for the reserve price listing. : If I can sell it, I can pay off the car($1000), and that will really help me out.

I have several other things that will be going on the auction block, as well. A coffee table and some end tables, a comforter set, some other random stuff that is sitting in the garage collecting dust, and reminds me of something I'd rather forget.

Is it normal to feel this disgusted about your past? For some reason lately I've been feeling like a real moron for letting everything go south on me the way I did. I guess it feels safe to think about it, now that it's all over and done with.

Meh. Anyway it's time to hit the shower and go to bed. L will be home tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

#1 you didn't LET anything go south on you, things happen and I don't believe there was anything more you could have possibly done to change anything.You did your bext and now you have better, don't worry over spilled milk. ilove you.