Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It Keeps Getting Crazier...

Okay, I am nearing my bullshit limit for this decade already. Most of it has happened this week.

Yesterday H called me, ranting and raving and cursing me for no apparent reason. According to the message she left on my voice mail, my friendship is no big loss, she knows I am just ignoring the phone calls she has not made (neither I nor my cell phone company has any record of the calls she said she made to my phone), and I am... a quite impressive string of profanities.

I called her back, since this was all news to me, to find that she is spitting pea soup over a book that she loaned me. A book I have every intention of returning. As I told her in the letter that will accompany said book via UPS, she has never had anything I want.

Furthermore, she told me (the only time she has called me, as a matter of fact) that she wasn't in any rush for the book, and that I could bring it by the next time I came out that way. I haven't been out there since. And I could give a flying fuck what she thinks anyway.

Jeezus! What, do I have some sort of psycho-magnet embedded somewhere? I keep attracting them like nobody's business. I'm more than a little bit sick of it, to tell the truth. Pfft.

Anyway the hurricane is over, and I haven't heard from my sister. Mom says that she is okay, so I imagine that her phone does not work. I am wondering what the situation is with S and the nutcase. ..

1 comment:

The Princess said...

guess who's back!!! my internet came back like 10 minutes ago!!!WOOOOO HOOOOO