Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Derailed

If I was off kilter yesterday, I am completely derailed today. I feel like I've been run over by something large and heavy, and I am dreading this meeting tomorrow like a root canal.

I know it has to be done, and I know it's going to be a trip to Guilt Trip City.

I talked to the doctor and the people at the rehab place yesterday and they all seem to want to help. I visited a potential place for Mom yesterday afternoon.. and it was nice, but I know she'll hate it. I know she'll hate and blame me for anything I do. I just talked to another place and they are sending me some information.

And I'm still working while doing all of this. I'm probably not doing a very good job, but I'm trying anyway.

I'm going to see Trigger this afternoon. Hopefully I can muster up enough energy to play with him for a while.

And then I have to start making the next round of calls and appointments in the wedding planning extravaganza.. sending the florist a deposit check, booking the officiant, finishing the guest list..

Never a dull moment in my world, that's for sure.

1 comment:

The Princess said...

I love you, Don't forget to call me on your way... XOXOXOX