Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Weekend at Our House is Always....

Here is one of L's roses...He has proven himself to be a great yard person. Seriously, our yard is awesome, and I have absolutely nothing to do with it. I am lousy at yard work, especially since we have a couple of 4 foot black snakes that live in the mulch and leaves at the back side of the fence. They have been toying with L all week, and he has been trying to discourage them from hanging out in our flower beds.. but so far they have been elusive. Needless to say I am terrified of that section of the yard.. but not as terrified as I would be if they were cottonmouths or copperheads.. I don't like snakes.!
This is Duckie. He is very intense now that he has figured out that the house is much bigger than L's office, where he has been holed up since Monday. I put SoftClaws on him today.. wow, was that an ordeal! He will be as relieved as I once he is declawed and we don't have to go through that again.

Monster and Duckie are getting used to one another slowly.. still hissing, but not so bad as before.

L and I went to see Spiderman 3 today.. it was ok, but MY GOD it could have been HALF as long and been better. That movie dragged ON and ON until I thought I would go completely geriatric before it was over.

We got a Combo #1 at the concession stand.. $16 for a 5 gallon bucket of popcorn and two medium drinks. They must have been 40 oz each. Jeez, my drink was so heavy I almost dropped it on the way into the theater. Sheesh..

Tomorrow: Riding with Trigger!

3 comments:

Francake said...

Identity DOES rock (although they were not the most economical) I am so happy with the cut I am going back for highlights. What an adorable kitten! Isn't is awful being totally busy in the summer? I miss summer as a child and teenager....ahh the days of doing nothing....

The Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Princess said...

the roses are so beautiful!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOURE HELP TODAY!!! i didn't have time to post but wanted tosay thanks again!! I love you! XOXOXOX