Monday, May 14, 2007

Music City

Well, I'm blogging from Nashville, and there are only a few things to say so far:

1) Their goodwill store is not nearly as good as ours, population notwithstanding. I did find a brand new pair of Justin riding boots in my size for $1.99 though. I can't really complain too much, can I? Even though it was sort of like pawing through someone's trash. :-[
2) Their horses that pull the carriages on Broadway are not as well taken care of as ours in G'ville. Their coats don't shine and their hipbones stick out and they don't even get horsie tennis shoes. I feel bad for them, but I can't take them all home with me because Trigger would never forgive me. 3) I'm not really going to do any shows or fab restaurants this trip, because I have work to do and classes to attend, but that's really no big deal.. and
4) We went shopping yesterday and I found a pair of jeans at Banana Republic on sale and I bought them and they're a size 4. I have been excessively pleased with myself since I tried them on.

Other than that.. I have a headache, and our plans for the evening are indeterminate.
Later: Pics?

1 comment:

The Princess said...

try to find the J's there. It will be a nice dinner!!! ove ya and call me soon!! AND for sure PICS!!!!