Monday, September 05, 2005

Not Much Like a Holiday..

Today does not feel like a holiday to me. Never mind that we didn't get the day off from work. I am also still sick, so I have the day off, whether I want it or not. L is sick also, and is going to forgo his planned trip to watch the FSU game at the local sports bar. That's when you know he isn't feeling well; this man loves football!

I believe we will be watching the game at home tonight, sniffling and coughing to ourselves. I don't think he is sick enough to forgo the game watching altogether.. He is feeling better than I am. But, going on 3 days in the house, I am running a little short on things to write about. I tried to call my sister, who is also home sick today, but I couldn't get her on the phone.. I think I am going to lie down again, until I can think of something remotely interesting to write about.

1 comment:

The Princess said...

hi,little sis, I just replied to all your blogs from the past couple days. I've been very very sick also. Yeah this weeks been really odd, no holiday spirit. I love ya.