Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hey La, Hey La, My Boyfriend's Back

And I am leaving tomorrow for Hilton Head, for a week. As much fun as I think HH will be, I wish I had a few more days like today with him. Last night there was quite the joyful homecoming. So joyful, in fact, that we skipped the 5K we have been planning to do for months and slept in.

I woke up to german chocolate flavored coffee and kisses. We went to Olive Garden for lunch, then to the bookstore. We stopped in at PetSmart so I could look at the tack store. I was duly impressed with the variety of stuff they had.. everything from saddles and halters to riding pants to brushes to horse cookies. Very nifty.

And who should I run into but an old "colleague" from the dancing days. She was probably the closest thing to a friend I had in that club. We did a lot of shopping together. She's a dog trainer now, happily married, but apparently we have some mental quirks in common. She mentioned feeling like she lost most of her early twenties.. I thought I was the only one who thought that way. Funny.

Then we came home and decided a nap was in order. We slept for an hour or so, and were awakened by the cat, who wanted to play. We obliged until he ran away, and then decided to do something more constructive with our time, since we were already comfortably in bed.

Altogether a great day, especially considering the awesome sex, twice in 12 hours or so. I cannot possibly complain. In fact, I could deal with that every day. At least every other.

And now I am off to dry my hair, and then to bed again. T will be here at 8, and then we're off to the beach in the convertible, top down, radio up.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Auntie b i kno this may b hard 2 take but i think ur a SEX feind!!
.. i reaLLY DO!! anywayz.. i hope ur week this week goes better while ur at the HH!.. i love u alot!! x0x0x0x0x00x0x0x0x0x0x00x0x0
Muffin head!