Saturday, February 02, 2008

Date Night!

Tonight L and I went to see "The Bucket List."
If you see no other movie this year, see this one. It is that good. You might want to take some kleenex though. Even L was crying at the end.

After the movie, we went to dinner at a tiny little Italian place called Giovanni's. They had 15 tables in there, tops, and the proprietor and all of the staff had thick Italian accents. It was like a restaurant you see in the movies.. the Godfather or something. The food was excellent beyond all expectations, and we had a great time.

Date night rocks...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Italian waiter at the fantastic little Italian restaurant in London thought that I was Italian.

o.r.p. said...

:-) Well I can see how he would make that mistake. You DO have an Italian look about you..
You'll have to tell me where that restaurant was so that we can go there when we hit London in March. :-D
--b

Anonymous said...

London in March should be GORGEOUS!!! and probably a bit chilly.

I'd have to look on the map to find the place again, it was just around the corner from our hotel, and next to the grocery owned by the French lady, who thought that I was Canadian (since I spoke to her in French).

Let me know if you have any questions about things!

Francake said...

Now I've got to go see Bucket List...I wanted to see it anyways.
Thanks for the advice on the job question.
See you tomorrow!