Sunday, February 10, 2008

All I Have Time For is Lists

So here you go, today's list:

1) Date night last night was Checkov's The Seagull at the Warehouse Theatre. Very interesting, and I must say that I had forgotten how much I enjoyed live theatre, in the round. The coffee was terrible though.

2) That fluffy baby blue bathrobe I got for Christmas was great until I realized that now everything I own is covered in little baby blue fluff balls that adhere to other fabric like super glue. :-[

3) I am beginning to seriously resent my to-do list. Everything on it is important and HAS to be done, and I have time for none of it, basically.

4) We are in dire need of groceries!

5) V-Day is this week.. I've got L a little present, but I want to get something else. As usual, i have NO IDEA what else to get him.

And now I'm off to see the Trigger at last..

1 comment:

The Princess said...

Yayayayayayay TRIGGER... he is going to be glad to see you too I'm sure! I have to tell you so many things.. good things... so read my blog and stay tuned... Hahahahha my to do list is longer than yours....
Hey wait ... I don't know if that's such a good thing... =| LOL LOve ya sister and ttys!!