Friday, February 08, 2008

Ready to Run

I need about three days. If I had an extra three days this week to do stuff I need to do, I might actually get caught up.

As it is, there is pretty much no hope. Oh well.

I don't even have anything interesting to say except for:

1) Debt collectors are bad enough when they are attempting to collect a debt that you actually owe.. they're even worse when they're calling you about someone else's debt that has nothing to do with you. Ten times worse if they are unethical, dishonest, misleading, and nasty.
The particular gentleman who had the misfortune of calling me should read his FDCPA very carefully.

2) I miss Trigger. I never get to see him anymore. :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw a news story some time recently about people who were calling senior citizens and claiming that they owed money and threatening to harm them if they didn't pay the money.

Ickiness. I understand how fortunate I am that I have never owed what I cannot pay.