Monday, February 04, 2008

Random List for the Disenfranchised

1) I always wanted to say "disenfranchised." Makes me think of someone stealing a chain of McDonalds' or something.

2) Taxes. Yeesh!

3) Hot pink is a good color this evening.

4) I would rather dig ditches than go to the DMV again this year.

5) New sheets are awesome. 620 thread count = very comfy.

6) I am boycotting chicken for the rest of the week. I am SICK of chicken right now. (Chick fil A for lunch, chicken for dinner tonight, chicken for dinner two nights ago, chicken for lunch on Saturday, cluck cluck cluckety cluck! I need some STEAK.

And now, I am off to bed.
Tomorrow: Insanity at work! Again!

1 comment:

Francake said...

Yesterday was fun! When your niece comes this summer we'll do a girls day and do something fun
-f