Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Do YOU Ever Feel..

..like a human toxic waste dump? Does it seem like people only want to talk to you about all the negatives in their lives? Does it seem like any time YOU have a bad day, that no one wants to listen?

..like no one really has time for you? In general, people are fine with the status quo as long as you are doing something for them, but when it's time to return the favor, everyone suddenly has other plans.

..like you know the way you feel is pretty dumb, but you can't stop feeling that way?

..like everything in your life is in limbo and no resolution is in sight?


If you do feel like this, ...well you're weird then. I've certainly never felt that way. (How do you type a smiley face rolling its eyes in blatant sarcasm??)

I need to go see Trigger.

4 comments:

The Princess said...

Hey are you talking to me???

Good morning to you!! I just got rained on so hard that I am soaked to the bone... You could wring me out... and I had an umbrella!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been away from it all ...... luckily .....

Congratulations on the wedding !!!! I've never seen more beautiful pictures !!!! Best wishes !!

Neil Dimon

Francake said...

I got the job!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and L!
-f

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!