Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year

We have survived another New Year's Eve at our house!

We ended up cooking Manhattan NY Strips with a sauce made of whiskey, vermouth, butter, onions, and the various seasonings from the steak (my first flambe! Aren't we all proud that a) it tasted good and b) I didn't burn the house down?). We didn't go out anywhere.. AC and SM came over and we just hung around and talked and drank a lot.

Today I am up early (dogs kept waking me up, so I finally decided to get up already). L is still asleep. I am going riding today, and I hope Trigger remembers who I am after not seeing me for almost 2 weeks! It is supposed to be COLD today, but at least it won't be raining.

We need more rain, but it can do that tomorrow. :-)

Later: New Years Resolutions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very happy New Year to you and to L!

Have a lovely day of riding with Trigger.