Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wedding Day

The rehearsal dinner last night was awesome! Pictures will be forthcoming, later.
Brown Street Jazz Club was also awesome!

And the awesome just might end there for last night. My sister parted ways from the rest of us, along with my cousin W, to go dancing at the club across the street from the hotel. As of 5:10 am on my wedding day, they have not yet come back to the hotel.

If anyone knows anything of their whereabouts, call me, because if they don't show up soon I am going to completely lose it. I haven't slept well, to say the least.

Odds are the maid of honor will show up an hour before we are supposed to leave for the wedding, coming down from a good bender and expecting the world to stop for her as usual.

Can you tell I am a leeeetle put out at the moment?? I was really hoping to get some sleep tonight...

2 comments:

Francake said...

Today is your big day! I am so happy and excited for you. I am counting on the winter weather staying away and can't wait to see you this evening :)

Anonymous said...

Many blessings on your wedding day! It will be beautiful!