Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day After Tomorrow

Ok, now I am excited.

Yesterday was stressful, with house cleaning and shopping and getting stuff together for the next few days.. but this morning I feel better.

It started snowing last night while I was at Sam's buying food for tonight, and this is what my yard looks like now:
This is Oscar, one of our resident gargoyles.

And here's Theodore. He actually likes the snow, I think. Reminds him of home. ;-)

Anyway, I have to drive to Seneca in the snow to deliver some stuff to the bakers, and then I have to come home and make stew for the avalanche of relatives that will be descending on our house this afternoon. Then it's off to the airport to pick up a contingent of said relatives... and then it's a snowball effect from there.

LOL You like my snow puns, don't you?

No comments: