Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner Pictures...

Of course I'm not posting wedding shots yet! Ha! I have to do this slowly.. it's more fun that way!


Here's our setup for the rehearsal dinner at the Hyatt..Me, S, and Mom..
Me and L having a moment..
..And then things gang agley. This is where it all started to go South..

Quick List:
1) I sang the blues to a packed house at Brown Street, to wild applause. It was great!
2) The food was delicious and everyone seemed to have an awesome time..
3) .. Until my sister lost her mind. Don't want to talk about that so much..
4) I'm not posting pictures yet, but that doesn't mean that I can't tell you that my wedding day was the best day of my life.

Later:
A few very important moments from last night..

2 comments:

The Princess said...

UMMMMMMM, What is your definition of "Losing your mind?" I had a buzz but did nothing that resembles losing my mind. We obviously differ in opinon on that.
The wedding on the other hand was fabulous!! Great Job !!

o.r.p. said...

ha.