Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thoughts on a Sunday

There is a Monster under my Christmas Tree.


Besides that, I have a list of thoughts:

1) Insanity = Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. In a hard life situation, eventually you will get sick of the situation and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Until then, there is nothing anyone can do for you, and NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.

2) Do you ever feel like a dumping ground for emotional nuclear waste? The people (notice that this is plural) who do the dumping walk away feeling better, having let off enough steam that they don't feel the need to TAKE ANY ACTION, and the listener ends up feeling stressed, and ultimately like THEY DON'T HAVE ANY VALUE because no one ever listens to them. I realize that I have been both the dumper and the dump-ee.

3) Why is it that we all think we are ALONE and the ONLY ONES who UNDERSTAND what we're going through? Do we all really think that we're that unique? Maybe if we took the blinders off every once in a while, we'd see that there are only infinite variations on a very few common themes.

4) I have been on the computer all day. Time to go play something else.

Oh, and it's COLD outside.

3 comments:

The Princess said...

well, I don't feel better and I do value you and I don't mean to dump but i am just in a fucked up state of mind right now, I know for a fact that other people have the same issues as me but it seems like I'm the only person who dosen't have the skills to get over it. I mean I've done it at least 4 times before but this one is different The pain is different , it's something inside of me. I can't pinpoint it but I know something's broken and I keep talking about the only thing that I can put a finger on that's making me feel this way. I know you are right that This Pain and hurt is probably about more than what I talk about all the time. I just have to figure out what it is. I need some love. Real love not fake love.

o.r.p. said...

See, I don't think a man is what you need right now. For you right now, a man is the equivalent of a band aid. It will make you feel better to stick him in your life, but it won't solve the problem.

I don't mean to be insensitive or anything, but I don't know what else to say that I haven't already said. I do love you and I want you to be happy.. I just don't see that happening with this particular B-R-J-Repeat. Your head has to be straight before it will work with anyone, in the long run.

Call me later
--b

Anonymous said...

Shes right. you just gotta learn how to deal with it without sum1 :{