Saturday, November 24, 2007

Jingle Jingle

Today started out with a trip to Lowe's to find our perfect tree:
Note the big green "tree condom." It doesn't keep needles off the floor, but it makes getting the thing out the door at the end of the season a whole lot easier. :-D
Here's L preparing to string our new c-9 LED lights. Multi-colored! Retro! Fabulous!

And of course, yours truly.. getting ready to decorate, decorate, decorate!

"Merry merry already! Where's my martini?"

L says that the top of the tree looks like it exploded now. I happen to like my sparkly silver thingies, and they do hide the cords and plugs from the lights rather well.. Now all I need is a few little finishing touches...

3 comments:

The Princess said...

the tree rocks.... great job

Anonymous said...

It does look a bit like an explosion. But it's a good look.

Have fun with it!!

Francake said...

"Where's my martini already?" That is so hilarious - you need your own TV show. I've heard your peanut butter pie is to die for - I'll have to get your recipe...especially since I just lost a bet w/ shawn...
enjoy the rest of your weekend!