Thursday, November 15, 2007

Office Space Remix


One of my favorite movie scenes of all time is the one in Office Space, where the guys beat the crap out of the office fax machine. I really feel like I could do that to my printer right now.

I am working late, as usual, and trying to print something long and important. My printer is pausing to groom itself, lick its chops, sniff the door jambs, and take a bathroom break between each page. It's almost like it KNOWS I really need to leave right now.

In other news, I'm gearing up for another busy weekend.. including:
1) CHristmas Shopping!
2) Oil change for the old bucket of bolts
3) Meeting of the minds regarding the HOA social committee
4) The Gigantic Work Day at the Barn, all day Saturday, complete with chainsaws, Brunswick Stew, and cornbread! Yeehaw!
5) Mailing wedding invitations, at last!
6) And then some...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to do that to many office machines. I have this fantasy of wheeling them out to the highway, and just watching semis run over them....

[smiles]

Maybe I need to use some holy water on them.