Sunday, December 16, 2007

So Much to Say

Wow, i have been so busy in the past few weeks!
I have also been sick. Funny thing.. the doctor can give you all the medicine in the world, but it isn't going to help if you don't ever stop to rest. I'm still a little sick, to tell the truth, but there's too much to do to quit.

I was out of work on Friday, slept all day, got nothing done. I haven't been to see Trigger this weekend, but with a 30-degree wind chill factor right now, and the remnants of the flu or whatever, I don't think that is a good idea today.

Also, the house is a disaster and I still have Christmas shopping to do.
Not to mention laundry. And wedding stuff. Don't even get me started on wedding stuff.
Sent out the rehearsal dinner invitations yesterday. Got one more round of invitations to get off, and then it's on to the thank you notes.

And Christmas cards. Oh yeah.
Later: FSU Christmas party this evening...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We still haven't gotten our Thank You cards out.

I'm trying to get them and Christmas cards in the mail by Christmas (Epiphany cards??)