Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It's already been a great one, and we still have a long way to go. :-) Here's L with one of his gifts.. Isn't he cute?? I think he likes it, what do you think?

Here I am opening my favorite present so far.. a silver 80G iPod!!! I have always wanted one, and L got me one for Christmas!

Here I am downloading all of my music.. Yay!
Here's L with his favorite gift from me.. an upconverting DVD player. He is hard to buy gifts for, but he is really good at buying gifts for me, apparently! In addition to the iPod, he gave me 2 Ralph Lauren shirts, a beautiful Cashmere sweater, and two of the lotions from Body Shop that I love. :-)
Now we are at the in-laws' and pretty soon it will be present time again...
Later: Overeating and lots more fun!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

Yayayayayay for Christmas!! You guys are soo Adorable! And the condo is Fab!! Love ya and will post later today our Christmas pics!!! Love ya Siester!!