Thursday, December 06, 2007

Literally Thousands of Words..

Here we are at the little Italian place where we took Mom and GF for lunch. It was quite a production to get there, but it was worth it. GF, Me, West, and Mom..
Here are GF and Mom while I was working on the shed. Unbeknownst to me, the giant fat cat was sneaking into my car while I was taking this picture. Apparently he wanted a vacation. :-)

Mom was overjoyed to be riding on the golf cart, outside. It was a very hard visit this time, because she doesn't realize that she isn't going to get any better, and GF and GM are working waaaay too hard for two elderly people to keep everything going. Something has to happen there. But if I am to be the "agent of change" then it will have to wait until AFTER the wedding.

But after that, Clean Sweep, Here We Come!
Here we have West and Brie, his new girlfriend. She is AWESOME!! XJW, so she understands his issues, funny as heck, so they goof off together all the time, and ... as you can see, she is so cute! I love her and I hope they stay together. I haven't seen two people so perfect for each other in a while. Oh yeah, a nd they are coming to the wedding. :-)
Here I am at the Grove Park Inn, riding in Santa's Sleigh. Grove Park was beautiful.. I wish I could take L and go there for a weekend! He would love it!
There was a gingerbread house competition going on while we were there, and there were some fantastic creations!! These are only a few of them, and you can't see them very well.. but they were cool.

Ah, so. In other news:

1) I filed another police report in response to "Roy's" latest shenanigan. I don't need this stress on top of everything else. If he keeps ramping it up like he has been, he is going to end up in jail. I will not tolerate anymore of this.

2) Had an appointment with a life coach. That was interesting. Basically affirmation of everything i have been working on in my life lately.

3) I went to see Trigger yesterday evening for a little while. I miss him. I don't get to see him enough. He is all fuzzy and warm. I just brushed him and petted him for an hour, and then came home. L made spaghetti. Yum.

4) Weighed in this morning at 120 lb. Haven't seen that number in a long time. I need to start working out and eating more again. I think this is enough weight loss for me..

Today: Going to get the marriage license!
Appointment with the DJ to finalize music for the reception!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to think that the gingerbread house competition at the Grove Park Inn will often make it onto the Food Network.

I so love Asheville!