Sunday, December 09, 2007

Our First Shower..

Our first wedding shower was yesterday, at Mr. B's house. A great time was had by all.
The best gifts of the night were an "Island of Misfit Toys" ornament from AC, and two huge concrete gargoyles from CJ & R. :-)

In other news, I am feeling pretty crappy from the creeping crud that has crept up again. I think it is definitely a sinus infection already, and is probably working its way into bronchitis again before it's over with.. maybe even an ear infection thrown in for good measure. Bleh.

I hate being sick, and the more stressed I get, the sicker I stay.
I need to slow down. And I need to get this list of stuff done, too. Hard to do both. Very, very hard. I did get a lot done this weekend though.

Tomorrow: Back to work with the new schedule. Also, HOA board meeting.. O Joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uck! Hope that you feel better soon!