Thursday, December 27, 2007

More Christmas Madness

...and the Madness commenced..

T got a cute new puppy though..

Today I went and got my nails fixed (by the time we arrived back from Tallahassee, I had ripped all of the acrylic off and chewed my nails to ugly little nubs. Back to square one for me!). Now my fingers are sore, but at least I don't look like I crammed my hands through a meat grinder anymore.

Guess it's obvious that I don't handle stress well, isn't it?

I went to the BW today but didn't find ANYTHING. There was nothing there today but a huge pile of junk. I will have to try again later.

L and I went grocery shopping, which was something of an adventure. He has been in a mood ever since we got back because my menu/grocery list for the week (which we have been talking about doing for quite some time, mind you) disrupted his usual grocery shopping routine.

He mellowed a little when he tried my shepherd's pie (ground turkey, bacon, roasted red peppers, onions, carrots, celery, peas, etc etc etc topped with sour cream mashed potatoes and broiled) in my new Rachael Ray orange casserole pot. Yay. Yum-O, etc. It was ridiculously good. I even froze an extra one for later. :-)

Tomorrow: Who knows? If the weather holds, I'll be going to see Trigger!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

I like the action shot of you and the fam opening presents!! Yay Merry Christmas!