Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Meowwr?


My cats are insane.

They kept me up half the night last night, chasing each other and knocking things off the counters, racing around the house, pouncing on my feet until I threw them out of the bedroom. Then they sat at the door and yowled and scratched to get back in for hours, until I banished them to the garage.

You'd think they'd appreciate being able to stay in the house at night, now that the dogs are gone for the week, but no. Nothing would satisfy them except free range of the entire house, plus the privilege of wallowing on my pillow and attacking any part of me that moved.

They seemed only mildly put out when I let them back in this morning. Monster's tail was fluffed out like a bottle brush.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats are absolutely insane!

Fortunately, I'm so exhausted right now that I can even sleep through Darty rearranging me into a more comfortable position for him.

Spray bottles are good.

The Princess said...

Ahahahahah what a cute little bugger...

The Princess said...

Ahahahahah what a cute little bugger...