Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Listy

Here's a list. You know you wanted one!

1) Trigger is awesome! He is putting on weight, growing in his winter coat, and generally looking quite handsome. He is looking forward to this weekend's trail rides...

2) I need more sleep. I think I may need to rethink my schedule a little bit. I am averaging about 6 hours a night, when I really need 8-9 to be at my best. But it's so hard to go to sleep sometimes.. and even harder to wake up at 5:20 a.m.

3) I am coming to a realization that I don't have to do everything that I would possibly enjoy doing. Sometimes I would enjoy sitting at home with a glass of wine more than I would enjoy adding another activity to my already crammed schedule.

4) With that said, this jazz class is really cool!

The Boss is Off Today Playlist:
"Song for the Dumped" - Ben Folds Five
"Livin on a Prayer"- Bon Jovi

1 comment:

joe hall said...

We should swap 8-5 one day. Hee hee.