Monday, October 01, 2007

Excellent Weekend

*sigh*
Well, the weekend is over. It was a good one, but I am sorry to see it go.

On Saturday, our counseling session got interesting for a minute when we started discussing finances. L picked a bad example to illustrate a point; Trigger is someone I love, not an object! Needless to say I got a little heated (but only a little.. from the reaction, you'd think I had blown a gasket. I don't get it, really.. but that's another post entirely). Anyway all's well that ends well, so it was okay.

Our invitation shopping went very well. We were in and out in 20 minutes, and the personal service was well worth paying for! The invites we got are cream colored card stock by Rita Renning, with burgundy envelope liners and thermography. They have pearl accents that will match the cake exactly.

Our discussion with the Hyatt about the rehearsal dinner was easy as well, and we were done for the day before we thought we would be. We ended up skipping the FSU club and going home. I worked on ebay (which is doing really well right now!).

Yesterday I cleaned the entire house. It looks fantastic in here! Then we ordered pizza and watched Zodiac, which was entirely too long. Then we went to bed. Without providing TMI, I will just say that if I could be like the guy in Groundhog Day and relive any portion of time over and over again, it would be last night, after the movie. ;-) Ah, life is good.

And today, L leaves for Tally for a week at the office. Neither of us are particularly excited about him going, but oh well, what can we do? I'm off to work now...

Later: Who knows? Probably chillin with AC..

1 comment:

The Princess said...

yes that Zodiac movie was long then ended like crap...IMO anyway am glad to hear about the invitations and will talk to you soon... oh yeah... i already did, i am going to post now so check it out!!!