Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Weekly List..

1) Does anyone really realize HOW EASY it is to rack up $1K on your credit card, without even consciously thinking about it? That seems like a lot of money, but it goes fast if you don't watch it. A vet bill, a car repair, a trip for work, and some wedding invitations, and bam, you have a problem. But I guess most people aren't as retentive as I am about not using the card again until it's all paid off. Reimbursement check from work should arrive by the end of the week, plus reimbursement from the wedding fund, and over half of it is gone. Then add all my ebay profits to that, and it's a much smaller amount. Still, I don't like to leave it sitting there.

2) Well the jazz thing didn't happen last night. I went to the place at the right time, waited an hour, but nobody ever showed up and I was very angry about it. I hate being disappointed, and I was really disappointed. I am not sure what happened. Hopefully someone will respond to my email asking wth happened.

3) I'm very tired this morning and would like nothing better than to climb back in bed and go back to sleep.. but that's not gonna happen. In fact, it's time to head to the office already. So.. off to the salt mines..

Later: Grocery shopping for the weekend.. we've got company coming...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya gotta take a chillio pilll. lol :] ther is just somethings that have 2 b done a certain way or we freak out. lik my mom and sheets. haha. and yes he doess have pretty eyes bbutt.. to shy. lol :} i lovee you

The Princess said...

WTF I have high blood pressure!!! As hard as I try to stop thinking about this the more I feel like throwing up. Rejection is a BITCH>>>

Anonymous said...

You're a lot further along than we were at 4 months, 2 weeks (if that's any consolation).

Now if the bizarre nightmares about being chased by ghost sharks through an aquarium would pass on, I'd be a much happier person!