Monday, September 10, 2007

So Much to Say

I have a lot of stuff I could write about right now, but not enough time in which to do it.. so it'll have to wait.

I had a good weekend, but I am tired. And work today was harder than usual. Who am I kidding?? Work today was HELL.

I am feeling sad and tired and quite fed up with the way some people seem to think they can treat me. Well, not just me. Other people in general. This includes family, "friends," and colleagues. Not everybody, but...

most of my family
about 1/4 of the people I work with, and
a good 50% of the people I meet on the street

I'm just about done accepting it, and I am more than done with assuming that it's all my fault.

I'm going to try jazz class again.. we'll see if anyone else actually shows up this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

could we add to that list 75% of the people driving cars? They frighten me!