Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sprawl

I am sipping my coffee while my cat sprawls on the table next to my computer, aimlessly twitching his tail back and forth over the keyboard, while eyeing the birds outside the sunroom window. He is a little striped destructive force. He has already chewed the doorknob in the bathroom where he has been housed since we moved.

L is getting his condo from the old house today, because Monster is wreaking havoc.. just like I said he would.

I am about to start painting the dining room walls in a minute or so... after I finish this coffee. Yesterday I stripped wallpaper out of my craft room. Hopefully we can start painting it soon as well. We have picked out colors...

Last night we went out to dinner at LH, which was delicious. We borrowed A's truck, which is actually Lily's truck. I think it's a late 60's model or something.. It's old and quite charming in the same way that Pawpaw's old green truck was. It is also loud. I sat in the middle next to L, and we laughed all the way home about old truck memories.

He left early this morning for the old house, to get some more work done. I got up much earlier than I usually do nevertheless, and I guess I'd better get started on that painting... so it will be dry by this evening, when we have people over for dinner for the first time. :)

No comments: