Tuesday, April 25, 2006

unintentional disconnect

I'm a little spaced out today. Lack of sleep does that to me from time to time. Then again, sometimes I space out anyway. J called it PTSD. I call it being a weirdo.

Anyway I'm growing tired of the acronyms. I don't really want to name this weird "mood" for lack of a better word. (Mood, moodiness, depression, funk, whatthehellever). I don't want to define it. I just want to make it go away.

I don't think I am the most easily understood individual, but I am a pretty good communicator when I need to be. It's just that sometimes my thoughts WILL NOT cooperate and stand in a straight line. It's days like this that I can't get any work done and I can't concentrate and that results in me being ill and irritated by the end of the day. Not to mention stir-crazy.

No comments: