Saturday, March 11, 2006

Out Thru De Windoze, In Thru De Doe, Nobody Reads Mah Blog No Mo

The highly anticipated yard sale did not come to fruition today, as the newspaper for some reason neglected to print my ad. So, I have a week's worth of work sitting out in the garage, organized, priced, and set up.. but of course nobody would come to a yard sale that they didn't know about.

So I have to do this again next week. Great.

The week after that, we will be moving into our new house. That will be fun. Exhausting, but fun. Can't wait until they open the pool..

In other news, there is no other news except that I am feeling a little better, though still coughing a bit. Last night we went to a birthday party for my friend A, which was fun, but I couldn't drink because of the meds.. so that was the only disappointment.

And now there's really nothing left to do. I've worked on music, I've cleaned, I've done laundry, and we've packed what can be packed before the actual move.. so, more internet surfing and book reading I guess. Meh.

1 comment:

The Princess said...

I read, I just don't always answer back, So i did what I had to do With Y and said NO. It wasn't easy but I feel better. I'mgoing to say more about it later I have to do a few more things before it gets to late. LOVE YA!!!